Access to venue
With 11 stories above ground and 3 below, Tokyo’s first convention and art center is a magnificent venue embracing a glass atrium and four buildings each housing a unique hall.
- 1-min. walk from Yurakucho Sta.
5-min. walk from Tokyo Sta.
(connected by B1 concourse with Keiyo Line at Tokyo Sta.)
- Yurakucho Line
- (connected to Yurakucho Sta. through underground concourse [Exit D5] )
- Hibiya Line
- 5min. walk from Hibiya Sta. / 5min. walk from Ginza Sta.
- Chiyoda Line
- 5min. walk from Nijubashimae Sta. / 7min. walk from Hibiya Sta.
- Marunouchi Line
- 5min. walk from Ginza Sta.
- Ginza Line
- 7min. walk from Ginza Sta. / 7min. walk from Kyobashi Sta.
- Mita Line
- 5min. walk from Hibiya Sta.
- From New Tokyo International Airport, Narita
- 80 to 90 min. to Tokyo Sta. by Limousine Bus
53 min. to Tokyo Sta. by JR Narita Express
- From Haneda Airport
- 23 min. to Hamamatsucho Sta. by Monorail, 4 min. from JR Hamamatsucho Sta. to Yurakucho Sta.
- By Shuto Expressway
Harumi-Dori Ave. from Kasumigaseki Exit
Hibiya-Dori Ave. from Kandabashi Exit
Kajibashi-Dori Ave. from Takaracho Exit
Kajibashi-Dori Ave. from Kyobashi Exit